Thursday, June 17, 2010

So long...

It has been so long since I have even looked at this thing, but life has been amazing. Life has changed so much in our little home. Lincoln Robert Reents is almost 10 weeks old. He is growing up so fast. He is not sleeping through the night yet, but we are hopeful that it will happen soon. Patrick is busier than ever with football camps, basketball camps, and class. He is in the middle of his Master program at SIUE. Lincoln is smiling so much more, which is so enjoyable. To see that cute smile on his face just melts my heart. He is starting to make baby noises as well, sometimes they turn into a loud ear pounding cry but I guess that is the way it goes. My sister is recoving from a major surgery and is doing well. God is so gracious and patient with us through all of our hard times and he gives us so much hope! It is great. Summer is Here! woow wooo.

No comments:

Wedding day

Wedding day
Our wedding day was amazing, I can't thank everyone enough for all the work they put into it. And it is crazy to think that is has almost been one year! wowzers

Sister Amy and I in Kuwait

Sister Amy and I in Kuwait
This is a picture of Amy and I just doing some training in Kuwait while we were waiting to go to Iraq. I just think this picture is funny because of the dorky glasses.